The National Testing Agency in India, set up by the ministry of human resources development as an autonomous, self-sustained organisation, has been mandated with creating an exam system which is scientific and at par with international standards. NTA also has its eyes set on a bigger goal — to make exams smarter and less stressful for candidates.
How entrance exams in India will become smarter, less stressful
- Students are still using tech to cheat on exams, but things are getting more advanced
- How entrance exams in India will become smarter, less stressful
- NAEP to be streamlined in cost-saving measure, but may provide more data
- Testing Much? The Pros And Cons Of Exams In Education
- Will Barbados be the first Caribbean nation to abolish the secondary school entrance exam?