The NCME Board has approved a position statement on K-12 Classroom Assessment. Thank you to all of the members who contributed comments to the draft versions, and to the volunteers who contributed content and helped to finalize the statement. To view this latest position statement and others from NCME, visit the Statements and Position Papers page of the NCME website.
National Council on Measurement in Education (NCME) Position Statement on K-12 Classroom Assessment
- College Board will add ‘adversity score’ for everyone taking the SAT
- Teacher assessments during compulsory education are as reliable, stable and heritable as standardized test scores
- UK Home Office investigated over English test cheating claims
- New global testing standards will force countries to revisit academic rankings
- Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya and South Sudan unite to fight exam cheating