The NCME Board has approved a position statement on K-12 Classroom Assessment. Thank you to all of the members who contributed comments to the draft versions, and to the volunteers who contributed content and helped to finalize the statement. To view this latest position statement and others from NCME, visit the Statements and Position Papers page of the NCME website.
National Council on Measurement in Education (NCME) Position Statement on K-12 Classroom Assessment
- Students are still using tech to cheat on exams, but things are getting more advanced
- How entrance exams in India will become smarter, less stressful
- NAEP to be streamlined in cost-saving measure, but may provide more data
- Testing Much? The Pros And Cons Of Exams In Education
- Will Barbados be the first Caribbean nation to abolish the secondary school entrance exam?